Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taking action. The time is now!

Over the last four days I have participated in an event designed to move us from cautious “wouldn’t it be nice if ...” people into shrewd internet marketers. It has been mind-blowing and life-changing.

The World Internet Summit was lead by multi-millionaires who make their money from the internet, and naturally they were doing what they do best – promoting their own products to a receptive group (we wouldn’t have been there if we hadn’t been keen to find out their secrets). They shared how they made their incomes, even logging on to their bank accounts online to show the totals they had just received for online sales using their systems. Each millionaire, however, readily admitted that without a mindset change, even the most ‘foolproof’ system is not going to make money on the internet.

So we had our mindsets challenged:

Pat Mesiti – Emerged from a brutal background to become a keynote speaker and seminar leader challenging our comfortable beliefs that keep us feeling good but stuck in ‘just managing’.

Sean Roach – Emerged from dead broke, divorced and in debt to become America’s #1 success and investment coach who mentors some of the wealthy and powerful in the world. His personal achievements using his own mentors are mind-blowing.

Roy Carter – Emerged from a serious illness and turned his life around when his doctor told him to change his life or he would die. In a matter of weeks he had created a six figure income with half the stress.

The ONE thing these men all shared with us, along with 11 other internet gurus, was that we needed a mindset change and to take action immediately.

 

So that’s what I’m doing. Thinking outside the screen, my life, my fear of being on show, my fear of being judged. And I want to take you on my trip to become an internet marketer.

If you want to know if this stuff works follow what happens – follow me on the ebrainzonline.blogspot. I’ll be moving on from there so if you’re not a follower, you won’t get to find out what happens. And join us on eBrainz.

 

Just as I gave up smoking when I finally stubbed out my last cigarette and called myself a non-smoker, I am claiming the title Internet Marketer because words are POWERFUL. This is my moment of action where I come out of the closet as an internet marketer, no excuses, and no minimising what I plan to do. Follow me, even if you don’t want to do more than anticipate my downfall! Love you all.

 

Best regards

Heather Sylvawood

 

Happy course creation

From the Team at eBrainz

www.ebrainz.net.nz

learning@ebrainz.net.nz

Phone 64-3-525-7073

Phone 64-3-337-0234

 

No comments:

Post a Comment